Haryana Group C Recruitment 2023- The Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has announced the release of 31,529 vacancies for various posts including Stenographer, ALM, Junior Engineer, and more under the Haryana Group C Recruitment 2023. Eligible candidates who have completed their 12th grade, graduation, or post-graduation may submit the HSSC Group C Application Form 2023 starting from 16th March onwards. Before applying for this recruitment, it is important to check your eligibility and age limit. & How to Apply HSSC Group Vacancy Online. For more information read full article.
Additionally, make sure to review the number of vacancies available for each post and then submit your online application for the HSSC Group Vacancy 2023. Interested applicants may refer to the vacancy list provided in this post to determine the number of vacancies available. You may download the notification of Group C Vacancies and apply for your preferred vacancy based on your eligibility. Selection will be based on the written examination and qualified candidates will be called for the Document Verification process. HSSC Group C Notification
Haryana Group C Recruitment 2023
The Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has recently released the official notification for the Group C recruitment drive 2023. As per the notification, a total of 31,529 vacancies will be filled for various posts in Group C. Out of these, 6392 vacancies are available for Common Graduate Level, 1647 for Stenographers, 6486 for ALM/ Shift Attendant/Electricians, 1554 for Staff Nurses, 5762 for Higher Secondary Level Posts, 2063 for Fire Operator cum Drivers, and 880 for Junior Engineers (Civil) service. The online application forms for the HSSC Group C recruitment drive will be released on 15th March 2023 and the registration window will remain open till 5th April 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these vacancies through the official website provided in the table below. To learn more about the HSSC Group C recruitment process, eligibility criteria, age limit, pay scale, and selection procedure, keep reading this article.
HSSC Group C Notification 2023 (31529 Vacancy)
The Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has released the HSSC Group C Notification 2023, announcing 31,529 vacancies for multiple grades. Online application forms for the recruitment drive will be available from 16th March 2023, and the last date to apply online is 5th April 2023. Candidates who have completed their 12th grade or above are eligible to apply for these vacancies. It is important to note that the selection process for these vacancies will include a written examination, scheduled for May 2023. Before proceeding with the Group C Recruitment, candidates should carefully review the eligibility criteria, age limit, and other factors.
|Vacancy||HSSC Group C Recruitment 2023|
|Supervising Authority||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||CGL Level Post, HS Level Post, Stenographer and others|
|Qualification Required||10th Pass, 12th Pass, Graduation, Post Graduation and others|
|Age Limit||18 & Above|
|Notification Release Date||7th April 2023|
|HSSC Group C Application Form 2023||16 March 2023|
|Last Date||5 April 2023|
|Selection Process||Written Exam and DV|
- Applicants must have passed recognized degree courses such as Class 10th, Class 12th, Diploma, UG, PG, B.Tech, B.E., PG Diploma, BCA, MBA, and other relevant programs from a recognized Board/University.
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit – 42 Years
- SC / ST / OBC Candidates – 05 Years
- PWD – 10 Years
- Unmarried Women / Legally Divorced Women / Others – 05 Years
- No fee is required to be paid by any candidate while applying for any post.
Criteria of Selection
|Socio-Economic Criteria and Experience||2.5%|
How to Apply for Haryana SSC Group C Recruitment 2023 Online.
HSSC Application Form 2023- To apply for the HSSC Group C Recruitment, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of HSSC at www.hssc.gov.in.
- Step 2: Check for the Latest Announcements on the homepage.
- Step 3: Download the Group C Written/Skill Test Notification PDF and review the recruitment details.
- Step 4: Complete the registration process using your email ID and phone number.
- Step 5: Fill in the online application form with your personal and academic details.
- Step 6: Upload scanned copies of required documents and submit the application form.
- Step 7: Download and take a printout of the HSSC Group C Application Form for future reference.
|If you want to ask me something then you can reach me through comment or via instagram|
ध्यान दें :- ऐसे ही केंद्र सरकार और राज्य सरकार के द्वारा शुरू की गई नई या पुरानी सरकारी योजनाओं की जानकारी हम सबसे पहले अपने इस वेबसाइट huda.org.in के माध्यम से देते हैं तो आप हमारे वेबसाइट को फॉलो करना ना भूलें ।
अगर आपको यह आर्टिकल पसंद आया है तो इसे Like और share जरूर करें ।
इस आर्टिकल को अंत तक पढ़ने के लिए धन्यवाद…
Posted by Sanjit Gupta
|Join Our Group For All Information And Updates, Also Follow me For Latest Information|
|Facebook Page||↗️Click Here|
|Google News Join Now
|Telegram Channel Techguptaji||↗️Click Here|
|Telegram Channel Sarkari Yojana||↗️Click Here|
- SSC Selection Post 11 Recruitment 2023: SSC के तरफ से कुल 2065 पदो पर बंपर भर्ती, जल्द करे ऐसे ऑनलाइन आवेदन ?
- Railway Mission Mode Recruitment 2023 : रेलवे में 150010 क्लर्क, चपरासी लेवल पदों पर भर्ती, जानिए पूरी अपडेट
- Bihar Anganwadi Recruitment 2023: बिहार में आंगनबाडी से जारी होगी 3,000 पदों पर बहाली, जाने पूरा न्यू अपडेट?
- LIC ADO Recruitment 2023- LIC में 9394 पदों पर निकली नौकरी, सैलरी 90,205 रुपये महीना तक
- RRC Railway Recruitment 2023: 2422 पदों पर 10वीं पास के लिए बिना परीक्षा भर्ती
Ans:- HSSC CET Group C Jobs List. Group 1 (Civil Engineering Posts) 554, Level of Exam- Diploma in Civil Engineering Assistant Manager 2, Junior Engineer (Civil) 548, Sectional Officer 2 posts.
Ans:- The basic Salary ranges from INR 9,300/- to INR 34,800/- after the completion of the probation period. The annual Haryana CET Salary, thus ranges from INR 111,600/- to INR 4,17,600/- on average. The above-mentioned figures are as per the previous recruitment cycle.
Ans:- Applicant’s minimum age must be 18 years while the upper age limit for these posts is 42 years. Relaxation in the upper age limit will be applicable to the reserved categories will be applicable as per the state government rules.
Ans:- if you want to Apply HSSC Group Vacancy Online. Than You Read This article full.