DEE Assam Teacher Recruitment- The Directorate of Elementary Education has recently released the Assam Teacher Recruitment 2023 Notification for LP & UP Schools. This is an excellent opportunity for those who aspire to become a teacher in Assam Government Schools. The official notification, which is available on dee.assam.gov.in, states that a total of 5320 vacancies are available for this recruitment. Of these, 3887 vacancies are for Assistant Teacher in LP Schools, while 1433 vacancies are for Assistant Teacher in UP Schools. Before you apply for these vacancies, it is essential to check whether you meet the DEE Assam Teacher Qualification 2023 requirements. If you meet the eligibility criteria, you can proceed to apply online and get selected based on the Merit List.
Please note that there will be no exam for this recruitment, and final selection will be based solely on the Merit List. To apply for the DEE Assam Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2023, you can follow the brief instructions provided in this post. These instructions will help you with the online application process. This is a fantastic opportunity, so don’t miss out!
DEE Assam Teacher Recruitment 2023
Assam Assistant Teacher Recruitment- The Directorate of Elementary Education has announced the Assam Teacher Recruitment 2023 for 5320 vacancies in LP and UP schools. If you have qualified TET and meet the DEE Assam Teacher Qualification Requirements 2023, then you can Apply Online for Assistant Teacher positions in LP and UP schools. The application process has begun on 17th February 2023 and will end on 1st March 2023. Candidates can register for these vacancies on dee.assam.gov.in. The selection process will solely be based on the merit list prepared based on the candidate’s scores in previous qualifications. The Merit List will be released after the application process ends, and those shortlisted will be called for Document Verification. Read on for more information about the Assam Teacher Recruitment 2023, including eligibility criteria, registration process, and selection process.
|Organization Name||Director of Elementary Education, Assam|
|Post Names||Assistant Teacher, Science Teacher|
|No. of Posts||5320 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||17th February 2023|
|Application Ending Date||1st March 2023|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Selection Process||Merit Basis|
How to Apply Online DEE Assam Teacher Recruitment 2023
Here are the steps to apply online for DEE Assam Teacher Recruitment 2023:
- Open dee.assam.gov.in on your Internet device.
- Click on the Apply Online Link available on the homepage for teacher recruitment.
- Select One time Registration and complete the registration process using your mobile number.
- Fill in the application form with your basic details including your Name, Father Name, Mother Name, Qualification, and other similar details.
- Submit the Application Form and pay the Registration Fees to complete the process.
- Follow these guidelines to successfully apply online for DEE Assam Teacher Recruitment 2023.
Required Document for the DEE Assam Teacher Recruitment 2023:
Assam Assistant Teacher Recruitment- The following documents are required to be submitted along with the DEE Assam Teacher Recruitment 2023 application form:
- Scanned image of signature and a recent passport-size photograph
- Admit card of Class 12th
- High School Leaving (HSLC) certificate and Class 12th mark sheet
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Domicile Certificate of Assam
- Degree certificate and mark sheet
- Mark sheets and certificates of higher education
- Mark sheet and certificate of B.Ed. or D.El.Ed. (1st Year and 2nd Year)
- Mark sheet and certificate of Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) and Assam Teacher Eligibility Test (ATET)
- NCC certificate of category B & C only and Sports & Cultural certificate if the applicant has represented the state at the National Level.
- Certificate of Ex-servicemen issued by the Director, Sainik Welfare Board.
- Authorized Enclose certificates of disabilities, if any, from the government.
DEE Assam Teacher Vacancy 2023 Selection Process
The selection process for the DEE Assam Teacher Vacancy 2023 is straightforward, and there will be no written test. Your selection will be based on a merit list that will be prepared based on your marks in D.El.Ed. or B.Ed. Therefore, if you have good marks in these qualifications, you have a higher chance of being selected. Once you are shortlisted, you will need to produce your original documents for verification, and if everything is found to be in order, you will receive a joining letter from the Department of Elementary Education.
DEE Assam Teacher Qualification 2023
To be eligible for DEE Assam Teacher Recruitment 2023, candidates must fulfill the following qualifications:
- For the post of Assistant Teacher in Lower Primary, candidates must have passed the Diploma in Elementary Education with a minimum of 50% marks.
- For the post of Assistant Teacher in Upper Primary, candidates must have passed B.Ed with a minimum of 50% marks and Assam TET or Central TET.
- The age limit for the Teacher Vacancy in Assam is 18-40 years, as per the official notification.
If you meet the above-mentioned requirements, you can proceed to apply online using the guidelines given below.
|If you want to ask me something then you can reach me through comment or via instagram|
ध्यान दें :- ऐसे ही केंद्र सरकार और राज्य सरकार के द्वारा शुरू की गई नई या पुरानी सरकारी योजनाओं की जानकारी हम सबसे पहले अपने इस वेबसाइट huda.org.in के माध्यम से देते हैं तो आप हमारे वेबसाइट को फॉलो करना ना भूलें ।
अगर आपको यह आर्टिकल पसंद आया है तो इसे Like और share जरूर करें ।
इस आर्टिकल को अंत तक पढ़ने के लिए धन्यवाद…
Posted by Sanjit Gupta
|Join Our Group For All Information And Updates, Also Follow me For Latest Information|
|Facebook Page||↗️Click Here|
|Google News Join Now
|Telegram Channel Techguptaji||↗️Click Here|
|Telegram Channel Sarkari Yojana||↗️Click Here|
- SGPGIMS Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023: Apply Online for 1974 Vacancies | Eligibility, Exam Date, and Registration Details
- JSSC Lab Assistant Recruitment 2023: Apply Online for 690 Vacancies in Jharkhand
- RRB SSE Recruitment 2023: Apply for 4500+ Senior Section Engineer Vacancies in Indian Railways
- Apply Now for RPF Constable Recruitment 2023: 9000 Vacancies Available for 12th Pass Candidates
A: DEE Assam Teacher Recruitments 2023 is a recruitment drive by the Department of Elementary Education, Assam for the post of Assistant Teachers in Lower Primary and Upper Primary schools in Assam.
A: There are 5320 vacancies available in DEE Assam Teacher Recruitment 2023.
A: The selection process for DEE Assam Teachers Recruitment 2023 is based on merit list, which will be prepared on the basis of marks in D.El.Ed or B.Ed.
A: The age limit for DEE Assam Teacher Recruitment 2023 is 18-40 years.