During Moscow’s ongoing massive military operation against Ukraine, Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov warned Wednesday of a third world war’s “nuclear and devastating” consequences. Read the article to determine if there will be a World War III and who will support whom. || world war 3, ww3, when did ww1 start, ww3 news, world war iii
In the midst of Moscow’s massive military campaign to defeat Ukraine, Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov warned Wednesday of the threat of a third world war conflict’s “nuclear and devastating” consequences. Check out the article to find out the likelihood of a World War III and who will be who’s a supporter?
According to the state-owned TASS Russia’s most senior diplomat has reacted to the possibility of a third world war by saying it would be devastating.
According to U.S. President Joe Biden declared, a 3rd World War would be an alternative to Washington’s savage restrictions against Moscow. If asked if he was surprised by the sanctions being applied to journalists and athletes, Lavrov said that Russia is ready to accept any sanctions that were imposed on it
Table of Contents
World war 3: Who Will Support Whom?
My knowledge about this topic is somewhat limited, but I will give it my best shot. World War 3 would not be fought by every country on Earth. Truthfully, most South American, African, and Oceanian countries and a good number of Asian countries wouldn’t fight each other. It was only because colonial powers ruled so many countries that WW2 involved many countries
I’m not exactly sure what the cause of a World War 3 might be, but I’m going to assume that each country’s economic and military status is as it is now. If the conflict starts in Asia (around Taiwan, the South China Sea, or South Korea) or in the Middle East (around Israel, Iraq, or Iran), it would most likely be in Asia or the Middle East
|If you want to answer any question with us then you can follow me on the link below|
|You can solve all problem on follow us. Thank you so much for staying connected with us.|
|Follow On INSTAGRAM||Click Here|
|Follow On Facebook||Click Here|
|Follow On Twitter||Click Here|
World war 3: Who Will Support Whom?
My knowledge of this subject is not extensive, but I’ll try my best. World War 3 would not be fought by every nation on Earth. Actually, most South American, African, and Oceanian countries as well as a significant amount of Asian nations would not fight one another. It was because the colonial powers controlled a lot of nations that WW2 brought about the involvement of many nations.
I’m not entirely sure what the reason for the onset of World War 3 might be however, I’m going to presume that each country’s current military and economic status is at the present. If the war begins with Asia (around Taiwan, the South China Sea, or South Korea) or in the Middle East (around Israel, Iraq, or Iran) It is most likely to be located in Asia or in the Middle East
Check out how many people died during World War 2
- ✔️ Russia
- ✔️ China
Iran Both the USA and Israel consider themselves enemies, and the Russian’s support the site will surely be an ally to them.
*North Korea This country is associated together with China and Russia They want to control the southern portion of the country.
There could be others I’ve not thought of However, I believe that these are the top players. These are some of my ideas on what could take place in a scenario like this.
The Cold War or World War 3?
Two elements are required in order to create this scenario.
- ✔️ This situation does not concern nuclear weapons.
- ✔️ Team China/Russia is the most aggressive.
Iran is likely to try to attack Israel also. If that were to happen the consequences could be disastrous. With a coordinated attack among Israel, Saudi Arabia, and U.S. military forces, the Iranian military could be crippled and required to surrender.
Already in the midst of war, already, the U.S. war machine is turning. U.S. Navy forces have begun to move towards Japan through the Pacific and are with full force. Massive ground troops are crossing the Atlantic to join American troops in Europe. The tide is changing as more ground troops are arriving.
The U.S. navy dwarfs the Chinese to the point that Chinese forces will be forced back. Taiwan as well as the Philippines as well as South Korea will be freed in the future. In the meantime, the U.S. may send troops in the event that China is unable to comply. But, U.S. and European forces in Eastern Europe will have driven the Russian Army back to Moscow at the time.
At present the moment, there are four possibilities for outcomes.
- ✔️ Russia and China are expected to negotiate an agreement to allow the two countries to continue trading but with less influence and power as they did previously.
- ✔️ Team USA actually invaded Russia and China and took over their governments and replaced them by “democratic” ones. But, I can’t ensure that these new governments will be functioning properly.
- ✔️ When they are forced into the corner, Russia and China launch their nuclear weapons, but they are unable to prevail.
- ✔️ All of this is unlikely. I reduced the explanation to avoid additional complications. The outcome would not be the way I had predicted in the event that World War 3 happened. The small amount of fighting could also be expected to be peaceful if the war breaks out because nobody would like to see a war between the two major powerhouses. It is likely that the Middle East will likely see fewer proxy wars
- ✔️ The U.S.A.
- ✔️ The European Union. Due to their NATO obligations, they are obligated to side with the U.S. against a democratically elected country. There are four primary sources of military power:
- ✔️ France
- ✔️ The U.K.
- ✔️ Italy
- ✔️ Germany
- ✔️ Israel – This country, too, will surely side with the U.S. as most of their enemies will be on the other side of the conflict. They receive most of their weapons from the U.S., their strongest ally.
- ✔️ Canada- A democratic country located near the U.S. On par with Europe.
- ✔️ Taiwan – The war may start due to their invasion, so they will undoubtedly side with the countries that recognize them.
- ✔️ Japan – We have had Japan as an ally since WWII and China as our enemy. Japan would side with the U.S.
- ✔️ South Korea – Located right next to China and adjacent to North Korea. Just like Taiwan, they’ll support the U.S. when the fighting starts.
- ✔️ Saudi Arabia – It’s a democracy, but they will fight Iran. Friends are enemies of enemies.
- ✔️ Russia
- ✔️ China
- ✔️ Iran – The USA and Israel consider them enemies, and the Russians back them. This site will no doubt ally with them.
- ✔️ North Korea – This country is allied with China and Russia, and they want to take over the southern half of the country.
There might be a few I’ve missed, but I think these are the most prominent players. Here are my thoughts on what would happen in such a conflict
The Cold War or World War 3?
Two things will be assumed to make this scenario work.
- ✔️ The situation does not involve nuclear weapons.
- ✔️ Team Russia/China is the aggressor
As of now, four outcomes are possible.
- ✔️ Russia and China will negotiate a truce that allows them to continue their trade, but with less power and influence than previously.
- ✔️ Team USA indeed invaded Russia and China, dismantling their governments and replacing them with “democratic” ones. However, I cannot guarantee that these governments will function well.
- ✔️ When backed into a corner, Russia and China launch their nuclear weapons and cannot win.
- ✔️ All of this seems unlikely. I simplified the answer to avoid further complications. It would not be as I predicted if World War 3 happened. A small amount of fighting is also likely to bring peace if war breaks out since nobody wants to see a war between the major powers. The Middle East will likely see fewer proxy wars
world war 3, ww3, when did ww1 start, ww3 news, world war iii, world war 3, ww3, when did ww1 start, ww3 news, world war iii, world war 3, ww3, when did ww1 start, ww3 news, world war iii world war 3, ww3, when did ww1 start, ww3 news, world war iii, world war 3, ww3, when did ww1 start, ww3 news, world war iii, world war 3, ww3, when did ww1 start, ww3 news, world war iii, world war 3, ww3, when did ww1 start, ww3 news, world war iii, world war 3, ww3, when did ww1 start, ww3 news, world war iii
|Friends, to update, you will answer any question in your mind, you will be disabled forever, you will ask what is your answer.|
Note: – In the same way, we will first give information about new or old government schemes launched by the central government and state government on this website. www.huda.org.in If you give through, then do not forget to follow our website.
If you liked this article then do like and share it.
Thanks for reading this article till the end…
Posted by Sanjit Gupta
|Join Our Group For All Information And Update, Also Follow me For Latest Information|
|Whatsapp Group Join Now||↗️Click Here|
|Facebook Page||↗️Click Here|
|Telegram Channel Techguptaji||↗️Click Here|
|Telegram Channel Sarkari Yojana||↗️Click Here|
The main combatants were the Axis powers (Germany, Italy, and Japan) and the Allies (France, Great Britain, the United States, the Soviet Union, and, to a lesser extent, China). Read about the Tripartite Pact, the agreement that linked Germany, Italy, and Japan in a defensive alliance
VE Day 70th anniversary: We should never forget – the Soviets won World War II in Europe | The Independent | The Independent
In Germany, 34 percent of those polled said the U.S. played the most important role in winning the war, while 22 percent say it was the Russians and 7 percent say Britain. This chart shows responses to the question: “who played the most important role defeating the nazis in WWII?”